viernes, 4 de julio de 2008

Describing my house

My House






Is very small but comfortable, has very clearly by all parties, the best thing is located in the countryside, in the Andes is surrounded by plants and around a mountain.
It has four bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, two bathrooms, a living room and a porch. The family always meets in the hall, rooms are big in the fourth of my sisters and my two large a class beds comfortable, entraducha clarity and freshness, as long cold rooms in many blankets to cover the cold; the kitchen is small but comfortable kitchen has a six burners, a refrigerator median, washes dishes is small, there are some in the courtroom furniture and a table with a television, the porch has many plants and some chairs that is very comfortable to sit there because it makes no noise and only hears tranquility.


My house is super special for me because there are pace throughout my childhood.




I wish that the house is a little big to have more rooms to invite my friends when they were more comfortable because the place is very nice and cold in the mountains. My dream is to make my house on two floors, creating a large and comfortable balcony where I can lay a good book to read, well I look forward to working To make this change to my house.
URBE

No hay comentarios: