viernes, 4 de julio de 2008

The journey of my dreams

The lesson number five of the book speaks English what people like to do vacation

I am going to talk about the journey of my dreams where I like to spend my vacasiones
Knowing France



The journey of my dreams is to meet France country on the continent Western Europe bordered on the north by the English Channel, I would like to know especially the capital Paris. This is a country with a lot of education and culture and history that changed the world, as Art. Politics, Economics, Religion, Literature, Music. France is a highly developed country economically and socially, with a high international dissemination of their culture and influential in terms of geopolitical.
Former colonial power, its culture and civilization lies spread by countries around the world grouped in the Organization of La Francophonie. The French language is one of the languages with more widely known, traditionally used as the language of diplomacy, which along with 77 other regional languages, makes up the linguistic heritage of France, member of the Latin Union.



It is regarded as the most beautiful and glamorous city in the world because it has several famous monuments and worldwide recognition as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the Basilica of Sacre Coeur, of Invalides, the Pantheon, the Arc de la Defense, the Opera Garnier and Montparnasse, among others. It also hosts world-renowned institutions such as the Louvre, the Orsay Museum and the National Museum of Natural History of France. On the outskirts of this magnificent city can find two very popular recreational sites, although controversial, as all parks and hotels at the Disneyland Resort Paris and the Parc Asterix.


I love to travel with my parents and my brothersBut there would need to travel much money a passport and a visa, would have to buy clothes and a suitcase to him proper season in the country.


I love to travel with my parents and my brothers
URBE

No hay comentarios: